Can I undergo laser depilation while having epilepsy?
Those suffering from epilepsy should refrain from doing laser hair removal. The treatment may induce an epileptic seizure.
Compendium of knowledge about Laser hair removal
- Essentials before first laser depilation
- What is optimal hair length for epilation?
- Is laser hair removal painful?
- Laser depilation may cause a skin irritation?
- How many treatments is needed to see the effects of laser depilation?
- Are there any special offers for epilation?
- Is contraception a contraindication to laser depilation?
- Can I use laser hair removal while suffering from atopic dermatitis or eczema?
- I have a thyroid disorder – can I do laser depilation?
- Is tanning allowed between consecutive laser depilation appointments?
- What can I use to remove unwanted hair while waiting for the next laser appointment?
- Can I undergo laser depilation while having epilepsy?
- Pregnancy vs epilation – do or don’t?
- Can I consider laser hair removal while breastfeeding?
- How often should laser depilation be repeated?