What are contraindications to the treatment?
Contraindications to carrying out the treatment are as follows:
Autoimmune disorders like psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, vitiligo
Anaemia and thrombocytopenia
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Bacterial, virus and fungal infections
Tendency for keloids;
Taking anti-inflammatory drugs
Skin inflammation and allergies
Alcohol consumption at least 2 weeks prior to the treatment
Antibiotics at least 2 weeks prior to the treatment
Compendium of knowledge about Fractional microneedle mesotherapy
- Is make-up removal an integral part of the mesotherapy procedure?
- Is the fractional microneedle mesotherapy painful?
- How long do signs of post-treatment irritation last?
- Can I apply make-up in the evening having had mesotherapy in the morning?
- Is it essential to apply SPF cream after the mesotherapy procedure?
- How frequently should the fractional microneedle mesotherapy be performed?
- Should I undergo the fractional microneedle mesotherapy treatment just before a special occasion?
- Can I consider the fractional microneedle mesotherapy during pregnancy?
- What are contraindications to the treatment?
- For what skin types is the mesotherapy recommended and what are its effects?