Should I undergo the fractional microneedle mesotherapy treatment just before a special occasion?
The fractional microneedle mesotherapy should not be performed just before a special occasion of some kind. One should start regular therapy sessions 6 weeks in advance, in order to enjoy the effects of the procedure. Immediately after the procedure the skin will be irritated and may exfoliate – it is the reason why make-up should not be applied.
Compendium of knowledge about Fractional microneedle mesotherapy
- Is make-up removal an integral part of the mesotherapy procedure?
- Is the fractional microneedle mesotherapy painful?
- How long do signs of post-treatment irritation last?
- Can I apply make-up in the evening having had mesotherapy in the morning?
- Is it essential to apply SPF cream after the mesotherapy procedure?
- How frequently should the fractional microneedle mesotherapy be performed?
- Should I undergo the fractional microneedle mesotherapy treatment just before a special occasion?
- Can I consider the fractional microneedle mesotherapy during pregnancy?
- What are contraindications to the treatment?
- For what skin types is the mesotherapy recommended and what are its effects?