How long do signs of post-treatment irritation last?
Microneedling brings about skin irritation and exfoliation. Sometimes it may result even in slight bruising. It should not last more than 3-4 days. Full skin recovery takes around 14 days or so.
Compendium of knowledge about Fractional microneedle mesotherapy
- Is make-up removal an integral part of the mesotherapy procedure?
- Is the fractional microneedle mesotherapy painful?
- How long do signs of post-treatment irritation last?
- Can I apply make-up in the evening having had mesotherapy in the morning?
- Is it essential to apply SPF cream after the mesotherapy procedure?
- How frequently should the fractional microneedle mesotherapy be performed?
- Should I undergo the fractional microneedle mesotherapy treatment just before a special occasion?
- Can I consider the fractional microneedle mesotherapy during pregnancy?
- What are contraindications to the treatment?
- For what skin types is the mesotherapy recommended and what are its effects?