Is it essential to apply SPF cream after the mesotherapy procedure?
SPF 50 cream is a must after any kind of facial treatment. It is vital when it comes to maintaining adequate level of skin nourishment, especially during winter and summer. Use of SPF cream is of upmost importance after the mesotherapy, seeing as skin is even more susceptible to sun exposure.
Compendium of knowledge about Fractional microneedle mesotherapy
- Is make-up removal an integral part of the mesotherapy procedure?
- Is the fractional microneedle mesotherapy painful?
- How long do signs of post-treatment irritation last?
- Can I apply make-up in the evening having had mesotherapy in the morning?
- Is it essential to apply SPF cream after the mesotherapy procedure?
- How frequently should the fractional microneedle mesotherapy be performed?
- Should I undergo the fractional microneedle mesotherapy treatment just before a special occasion?
- Can I consider the fractional microneedle mesotherapy during pregnancy?
- What are contraindications to the treatment?
- For what skin types is the mesotherapy recommended and what are its effects?