For what skin types is the mesotherapy recommended and what are its effects?
The fractional microneedle mesotherapy is intended for individuals characterised with dry, tired, mature and weathered skin. The treatment aims not only to reduce the first signs of aging but also to improve skin’s tone and elasticity. It enhances blood circulation, thickens the epidermis, reduces fine wrinkles and levels acne scars and discolouration.
Compendium of knowledge about Fractional microneedle mesotherapy
- Is make-up removal an integral part of the mesotherapy procedure?
- Is the fractional microneedle mesotherapy painful?
- How long do signs of post-treatment irritation last?
- Can I apply make-up in the evening having had mesotherapy in the morning?
- Is it essential to apply SPF cream after the mesotherapy procedure?
- How frequently should the fractional microneedle mesotherapy be performed?
- Should I undergo the fractional microneedle mesotherapy treatment just before a special occasion?
- Can I consider the fractional microneedle mesotherapy during pregnancy?
- What are contraindications to the treatment?
- For what skin types is the mesotherapy recommended and what are its effects?