Do I have to prepare for Lycon hair removal?
Preparation for Lycon hair removal does not differ from preparation for the treatment performed with a different method, i.e. with soft wax or sugar paste. The most important thing is the right hair length – from 0.3 to 0.8 cm. Moreover, on the day of the treatment, no creams should be applied to the depilated area or it should not be greased in any other way.
Compendium of knowledge about Lycon Waxing
- Is Lycon epilation gentler than strip waxing?
- Why is there an oil applied to Lycon hair removal before applying wax?
- Is Lycon more expensive than classic waxing?
- How long does Lycon epilation take compared to waxing?
- Is Lycon hair removal less painful?
- Is Lycon effective for short hair?
- Is Lycon epilation recommended for bikini hair removal?
- Is Lycon epilation recommended for nose hair removal?
- Can I use Lycon for ear hair removal?
- Is Lycon suitable for men's bikini waxing, or boyzilian waxing?
- How often do I have to repeat Lycon hair removal?
- What is the minimum interval between Lycon hair removal treatments?
- Where are Lycon waxes produced?
- How long does bikini hair removal with Lycon take?
- Do I have to prepare for Lycon hair removal?