Is Lycon effective for short hair?
Lycon wax is perfect for short hair. While it solidifies, the wax sticks tightly to the surface of the hair, thanks to which it has better adhesion and you can pull the hair out with more force. That is why it is used when pulling out very short hair.
Compendium of knowledge about Lycon Waxing
- Is Lycon epilation gentler than strip waxing?
- Why is there an oil applied to Lycon hair removal before applying wax?
- Is Lycon more expensive than classic waxing?
- How long does Lycon epilation take compared to waxing?
- Is Lycon hair removal less painful?
- Is Lycon effective for short hair?
- Is Lycon epilation recommended for bikini hair removal?
- Is Lycon epilation recommended for nose hair removal?
- Can I use Lycon for ear hair removal?
- Is Lycon suitable for men's bikini waxing, or boyzilian waxing?
- How often do I have to repeat Lycon hair removal?
- What is the minimum interval between Lycon hair removal treatments?
- Where are Lycon waxes produced?
- How long does bikini hair removal with Lycon take?
- Do I have to prepare for Lycon hair removal?