What is the minimum interval between Lycon hair removal treatments?
The minimum interval between hair removal treatments is 4 weeks for the treatment to be as effective as possible.
Compendium of knowledge about Lycon Waxing
- Is Lycon epilation gentler than strip waxing?
- Why is there an oil applied to Lycon hair removal before applying wax?
- Is Lycon more expensive than classic waxing?
- How long does Lycon epilation take compared to waxing?
- Is Lycon hair removal less painful?
- Is Lycon effective for short hair?
- Is Lycon epilation recommended for bikini hair removal?
- Is Lycon epilation recommended for nose hair removal?
- Can I use Lycon for ear hair removal?
- Is Lycon suitable for men's bikini waxing, or boyzilian waxing?
- How often do I have to repeat Lycon hair removal?
- What is the minimum interval between Lycon hair removal treatments?
- Where are Lycon waxes produced?
- How long does bikini hair removal with Lycon take?
- Do I have to prepare for Lycon hair removal?