Can I use Lycon for ear hair removal?
Lycon is the recommended method for epilating the ears. Thanks to the oil, the wax sticks only to the hairs, without the risk of tearing the epidermis. In addition, hard wax adapts to the shape of the inside of the ear, so you can thoroughly remove all hairs.
Compendium of knowledge about Lycon Waxing
- Is Lycon epilation gentler than strip waxing?
- Why is there an oil applied to Lycon hair removal before applying wax?
- Is Lycon more expensive than classic waxing?
- How long does Lycon epilation take compared to waxing?
- Is Lycon hair removal less painful?
- Is Lycon effective for short hair?
- Is Lycon epilation recommended for bikini hair removal?
- Is Lycon epilation recommended for nose hair removal?
- Can I use Lycon for ear hair removal?
- Is Lycon suitable for men's bikini waxing, or boyzilian waxing?
- How often do I have to repeat Lycon hair removal?
- What is the minimum interval between Lycon hair removal treatments?
- Where are Lycon waxes produced?
- How long does bikini hair removal with Lycon take?
- Do I have to prepare for Lycon hair removal?