Can you combine facial cleansing with acid exfoliation?
Yes, manual facial cleansing can be combined with acid exfoliation. A deeper cleansing effect is then obtained, the skin becomes radiant and fresh, thanks to the exfoliation of the callous epidermis layer.
Compendium of knowledge about Facial Cleansing
- For what type of skin is manual cleansing recommended?
- How to take care of the skin immediately after the cleansing treatment?
- How long does the face, neck and cleavage cleansing treatment take?
- What is the optimal amount of facial cleansing?
- What treatments are worth using to extend the cleansing effect?
- What is the minimum interval between manual cleansing treatments?
- For which type of skin is manual cleansing not recommended?
- Is it possible to cleanse the skin on tanned skin?
- Can I do facial cleansing with cold sores?
- Can you combine skin cleansing with cavitation peeling?
- Can you combine facial cleansing with oxybrasion?
- Can you combine manual facial cleansing with hydrogen cleansing?
- Can I use cleansing on acne-prone skin?
- Can you combine facial cleansing with acid exfoliation?
- How long will the skin cleansing effects last and how can this time be extended?