How long will the skin cleansing effects last and how can this time be extended?
The effects of facial cleansing persist depending on the type of skin and home care. In order to keep your face in the best condition possible, you should approach its care holistically after the treatment. Follow the post-treatment recommendations, properly remove make-up, use well-chosen cosmetics.
Compendium of knowledge about Facial Cleansing
- For what type of skin is manual cleansing recommended?
- How to take care of the skin immediately after the cleansing treatment?
- How long does the face, neck and cleavage cleansing treatment take?
- What is the optimal amount of facial cleansing?
- What treatments are worth using to extend the cleansing effect?
- What is the minimum interval between manual cleansing treatments?
- For which type of skin is manual cleansing not recommended?
- Is it possible to cleanse the skin on tanned skin?
- Can I do facial cleansing with cold sores?
- Can you combine skin cleansing with cavitation peeling?
- Can you combine facial cleansing with oxybrasion?
- Can you combine manual facial cleansing with hydrogen cleansing?
- Can I use cleansing on acne-prone skin?
- Can you combine facial cleansing with acid exfoliation?
- How long will the skin cleansing effects last and how can this time be extended?