How to take care of the skin immediately after the cleansing treatment?
Skin hygiene should be taken care of immediately after the treatment. The skin is red and irritated for a few days after the treatment. First of all, use a foam or gel designed to wash your face so as not to cause more irritation. Dry the face with a disposable towel. Immediately after the treatment, use the preparations recommended by the cosmetologist to moisturize and soothe the skin.
Compendium of knowledge about Facial Cleansing
- For what type of skin is manual cleansing recommended?
- How to take care of the skin immediately after the cleansing treatment?
- How long does the face, neck and cleavage cleansing treatment take?
- What is the optimal amount of facial cleansing?
- What treatments are worth using to extend the cleansing effect?
- What is the minimum interval between manual cleansing treatments?
- For which type of skin is manual cleansing not recommended?
- Is it possible to cleanse the skin on tanned skin?
- Can I do facial cleansing with cold sores?
- Can you combine skin cleansing with cavitation peeling?
- Can you combine facial cleansing with oxybrasion?
- Can you combine manual facial cleansing with hydrogen cleansing?
- Can I use cleansing on acne-prone skin?
- Can you combine facial cleansing with acid exfoliation?
- How long will the skin cleansing effects last and how can this time be extended?