Is there any preparation required for the procedure?
No prior special preparation is needed. The treatment involves the head, face, neck and décolletage, so only jewelry should be removed.
Compendium of knowledge about Kobido Massage
- What is the difference between a Kobido and classical massage?
- How often should Kobido massage be performed?
- What does the skin look like after the massage?
- What are the contraindications to the procedure?
- Is there any preparation required for the procedure?
- Is Kobido massage a painful procedure?
- Can I bring my own preferred massage oil?
- Can Kobido massage be carried out all year round?
- Can I consume alcohol directly after a Kobido massage?
- Can I experience dizziness after a Kobido massage?
- How long can a Kobido massage be performed after an aesthetic medicine procedure?
- Can I engage in physical activity or go to a social meeting having had a Kobido massage?
- Can I combine endermologie with Kobido massage?
- Is Kobido massage also for men?