Can I combine endermologie with Kobido massage?
Yes, after the Kobido massage we can safely perform endermologie on chosen body parts excluding the face, neck and decolletage. It is advised to wait approximately 2-3 days after Kobido massage to carry out endermologie for the face.
Compendium of knowledge about Kobido Massage
- What is the difference between a Kobido and classical massage?
- How often should Kobido massage be performed?
- What does the skin look like after the massage?
- What are the contraindications to the procedure?
- Is there any preparation required for the procedure?
- Is Kobido massage a painful procedure?
- Can I bring my own preferred massage oil?
- Can Kobido massage be carried out all year round?
- Can I consume alcohol directly after a Kobido massage?
- Can I experience dizziness after a Kobido massage?
- How long can a Kobido massage be performed after an aesthetic medicine procedure?
- Can I engage in physical activity or go to a social meeting having had a Kobido massage?
- Can I combine endermologie with Kobido massage?
- Is Kobido massage also for men?