How long can a Kobido massage be performed after an aesthetic medicine procedure?
The interval between treatments depends on the type of aesthetic medicine procedure performed. Generally, the recovery time is 2 – 4 months (ie. hyaluronic acid) or even up to 6 months for non surgical thread lift PDO. After a Botox injection, you should wait at least 2 weeks to undergo a Kobido massage.
Compendium of knowledge about Kobido Massage
- What is the difference between a Kobido and classical massage?
- How often should Kobido massage be performed?
- What does the skin look like after the massage?
- What are the contraindications to the procedure?
- Is there any preparation required for the procedure?
- Is Kobido massage a painful procedure?
- Can I bring my own preferred massage oil?
- Can Kobido massage be carried out all year round?
- Can I consume alcohol directly after a Kobido massage?
- Can I experience dizziness after a Kobido massage?
- How long can a Kobido massage be performed after an aesthetic medicine procedure?
- Can I engage in physical activity or go to a social meeting having had a Kobido massage?
- Can I combine endermologie with Kobido massage?
- Is Kobido massage also for men?