Can I engage in physical activity or go to a social meeting having had a Kobido massage?
In general, there are no contraindications to do so. Nevertheless, some people may experience (not necessarily): dizziness, headache or rosy complexion. During the Kobido procedure also a massage on the scalp area is performed. Should you have some kind of plans after the Kobido you may mention it to the cosmetologist – she will skip the oil while working on the scalp area.
Compendium of knowledge about Kobido Massage
- What is the difference between a Kobido and classical massage?
- How often should Kobido massage be performed?
- What does the skin look like after the massage?
- What are the contraindications to the procedure?
- Is there any preparation required for the procedure?
- Is Kobido massage a painful procedure?
- Can I bring my own preferred massage oil?
- Can Kobido massage be carried out all year round?
- Can I consume alcohol directly after a Kobido massage?
- Can I experience dizziness after a Kobido massage?
- How long can a Kobido massage be performed after an aesthetic medicine procedure?
- Can I engage in physical activity or go to a social meeting having had a Kobido massage?
- Can I combine endermologie with Kobido massage?
- Is Kobido massage also for men?