Can ICOONE be performed while pregnant?
The ICOONE procedure can be performed from the third month of pregnancy, but the laser and LED light must be eliminated, and it is not advisable to massage the abdomen and its surroundings. ICOONE performed on the body of a pregnant woman improves microcirculation, reduces swelling and helps to get rid of excess water accumulated in the body.
Compendium of knowledge about Icoone Laser
- What is the ICOONE treatment for?
- What does ICOONE successfully fight?
- For which people is the ICOONE treatment recommended?
- What is the ICOONE treatment?
- What does the ICOONE device look like?
- The course of the ICOONE treatment
- Effects of Icoone Laser Med
- Is ICOONE similar to Endermology?
- Is the ICOONE treatment painful
- Can ICOONE be performed with eczema?
- Can ICOONE be performed while pregnant?
- Can ICOONE treatment be performed while breastfeeding?
- What should be the interval between successive ICOONE treatments?
- What treatment is the best to combine ICOONE with?
- Can ICOONE be done all year round?
- Can I be tanned by choosing an ICOONE treatment?