What does the ICOONE device look like?
The ICOONE device is a machine with a characteristic structure. It consists of a special head with rollers with micro-holes that massage the body. Additionally, the massage uses the Roboderm technology, which provides almost 1,200 stimuli per dm2 of the skin. Thanks to these elements, adipose tissue is broken down and visibly shrinks. The work of the force of the device is adjusted to the individual needs of the client, because the negative pressure during the treatment can be reduced or increased at any time.
Compendium of knowledge about Icoone Laser
- What is the ICOONE treatment for?
- What does ICOONE successfully fight?
- For which people is the ICOONE treatment recommended?
- What is the ICOONE treatment?
- What does the ICOONE device look like?
- The course of the ICOONE treatment
- Effects of Icoone Laser Med
- Is ICOONE similar to Endermology?
- Is the ICOONE treatment painful
- Can ICOONE be performed with eczema?
- Can ICOONE be performed while pregnant?
- Can ICOONE treatment be performed while breastfeeding?
- What should be the interval between successive ICOONE treatments?
- What treatment is the best to combine ICOONE with?
- Can ICOONE be done all year round?
- Can I be tanned by choosing an ICOONE treatment?