Can I be tanned by choosing an ICOONE treatment?
A fresh tan is a contraindication to the treatment, because skin irritated by the sun can react with hyper-reactivity to the LED, laser, and even the skin being sucked by the head itself. As a result, discoloration and / or general deterioration of the skin may occur. It’s best to wait a week after you’ve finished overexposing your skin to the sun.
Compendium of knowledge about Icoone Laser
- What is the ICOONE treatment for?
- What does ICOONE successfully fight?
- For which people is the ICOONE treatment recommended?
- What is the ICOONE treatment?
- What does the ICOONE device look like?
- The course of the ICOONE treatment
- Effects of Icoone Laser Med
- Is ICOONE similar to Endermology?
- Is the ICOONE treatment painful
- Can ICOONE be performed with eczema?
- Can ICOONE be performed while pregnant?
- Can ICOONE treatment be performed while breastfeeding?
- What should be the interval between successive ICOONE treatments?
- What treatment is the best to combine ICOONE with?
- Can ICOONE be done all year round?
- Can I be tanned by choosing an ICOONE treatment?