Why is hygiene important when performing classic manicure.
Hygiene is important during the treatment to prevent the spread of infectious diseases such as mycosis, HIV, hepatitis C. In our salon, all metal tools such as hooves and clippers are first disinfected in an ultrasonic cleaner using antibacterial and antifungal liquid, and then steam sterilized in an autoclave. – pressure. Thanks to this, we guarantee the safety of the procedure. In addition, all manicure files and polishers are used once, so there is no risk of transferring microorganisms between customers.
Compendium of knowledge about Classic Manicure
- How long does classic varnish dry?
- Is it possible to accelerate the drying of the varnish?
- I don't have time to wait for the varnish to dry, what solution can you offer me?
- Do you have a large selection of varnish colors?
- Before the manicure, I always have a problem with choosing the color of the varnish, will you advise me in choosing?
- How long does a classic manicure last?
- Can men also do a classic manicure?
- Can a classic manicure be performed on very short nails?
- Classic manicure and nail biting
- I want to do a classic manicure, but I have a wart. Can I have a manicure done?
- Mycosis on nails and classic manicure
- I am allergic, can I do a classic manicure
- Why is hygiene important when performing classic manicure.
- Can I paint gel nails with classic varnish?
- Can I paint acrylic nails with classic varnish?
- Is it possible to paint nails with classic nail polish after Japanese manicure?
- Can I repair a single nail with a chipped classic nail polish?