Can I repair a single nail with a chipped classic nail polish?
When one of the nails is chipped, we can align it with the rest of the nails or glue it with acrylic, depending on the needs. We wash the damaged nail and paint it anew, so that it does not differ from the others and allows you to continue enjoying the full manicure.
Compendium of knowledge about Classic Manicure
- How long does classic varnish dry?
- Is it possible to accelerate the drying of the varnish?
- I don't have time to wait for the varnish to dry, what solution can you offer me?
- Do you have a large selection of varnish colors?
- Before the manicure, I always have a problem with choosing the color of the varnish, will you advise me in choosing?
- How long does a classic manicure last?
- Can men also do a classic manicure?
- Can a classic manicure be performed on very short nails?
- Classic manicure and nail biting
- I want to do a classic manicure, but I have a wart. Can I have a manicure done?
- Mycosis on nails and classic manicure
- I am allergic, can I do a classic manicure
- Why is hygiene important when performing classic manicure.
- Can I paint gel nails with classic varnish?
- Can I paint acrylic nails with classic varnish?
- Is it possible to paint nails with classic nail polish after Japanese manicure?
- Can I repair a single nail with a chipped classic nail polish?