What parts of the body are most often epilated by men?
The body parts most often treated by men are the back and shoulders, torso, abdomen and armpits. Men’s bikini epilation is becoming more and more popular.
Compendium of knowledge about Men's Waxing
- What parts of the body are most often epilated by men?
- Do men have hair that is thicker and more difficult to remove with wax?
- What is the best wax to use on a men's bikini?
- Does male epilation help maintain body hygiene?
- Is male epilation safe for health?
- Is men's hair removal a popular procedure at Easy Waxing?
- Do women like depilated men?
- Men's waxing or shaving with a razor - what's better?
- In which sports disciplines is male epilation recommended?
- Is it possible to epilate the nose in men?
- Is it possible to epilate men's ears?
- Men's epilation with wax or cream - which is better?
- Is men's epilation already a standard?
- Why do cyclists have their legs shaved?
- Why do swimmers go to men's hair removal?