Men’s epilation with wax or cream – which is better?
Depilatory creams are not recommended for male hair removal. As a result of using them, the hair grows back stronger and stiff. The tendency to ingrown hairs may exacerbate and there is a high risk of irritation. For this reason, the best solution is epilation of selected parts of the body with wax.
Compendium of knowledge about Men's Waxing
- What parts of the body are most often epilated by men?
- Do men have hair that is thicker and more difficult to remove with wax?
- What is the best wax to use on a men's bikini?
- Does male epilation help maintain body hygiene?
- Is male epilation safe for health?
- Is men's hair removal a popular procedure at Easy Waxing?
- Do women like depilated men?
- Men's waxing or shaving with a razor - what's better?
- In which sports disciplines is male epilation recommended?
- Is it possible to epilate the nose in men?
- Is it possible to epilate men's ears?
- Men's epilation with wax or cream - which is better?
- Is men's epilation already a standard?
- Why do cyclists have their legs shaved?
- Why do swimmers go to men's hair removal?