Why do cyclists have their legs shaved?
In the sport of cycling, every second can be important to achieving the best result. Epilation helps to ensure better aerodynamics as the body has a hairy body that increases air resistance. An additional advantage of a smooth body will be easier to put on the adjacent cycling outfit. In the event of a cut, the previously performed epilation provides convenient access to the wound, and thus facilitates the cleaning of the area. Regeneration is also an important aspect. Cyclists often use massages, which could cause discomfort in the case of a hairy body. The smooth skin of the legs makes it easier to spread the creams and ointments that cyclists often use. The last but not the least aspect is the better heat dissipation through the smooth skin, so that the body does not overheat and can take longer intensive effort.
Compendium of knowledge about Men's Waxing
- What parts of the body are most often epilated by men?
- Do men have hair that is thicker and more difficult to remove with wax?
- What is the best wax to use on a men's bikini?
- Does male epilation help maintain body hygiene?
- Is male epilation safe for health?
- Is men's hair removal a popular procedure at Easy Waxing?
- Do women like depilated men?
- Men's waxing or shaving with a razor - what's better?
- In which sports disciplines is male epilation recommended?
- Is it possible to epilate the nose in men?
- Is it possible to epilate men's ears?
- Men's epilation with wax or cream - which is better?
- Is men's epilation already a standard?
- Why do cyclists have their legs shaved?
- Why do swimmers go to men's hair removal?