Is the sugar paste suitable for epilation of couperose skin and varicose veins?
Of course. Due to the fact that the temperature of the sugar paste is close to the body temperature, the blood vessels do not expand and break. As we spread the paste against the hair, it sticks to the hair itself, not the skin under it. Sugar paste epilation allows you to remove unwanted hairs without exposing the skin to mechanical injuries.
Compendium of knowledge about Sugar Paste Depilation
- What is the difference between epilation with sugar paste and epilation with a soft strip wax?
- What is the difference between epilation with sugar paste and waxless waxing?
- Why is sugar paste softer than wax?
- How long hair does a sugar paste remove?
- Does sugar paste epilation reduce the problem of ingrown hairs?
- Why is sugar paste epilation recommended for bikini hair removal?
- Is the sugar paste applied against the grain or with the hair growth direction?
- Is sugar epilation easy to do at home?
- Do I need to heat up sugar paste before epilation?
- Is the sugar paste suitable for epilation of couperose skin and varicose veins?
- Why is sugar paste epilation called cold epilation?
- Is epilation with sugar paste painful?
- How effective is sugar paste epilation?
- How often should you epilate with sugar paste?