How long hair does a sugar paste remove?
The optimal length of a hair for depilation is from 0.5 cm to 1 cm. Due to its properties, thanks to the sugar paste, we can also pull out slightly longer hairs. During application, they are successfully melted into the paste, and the risk of tearing off hairs near the skin is minimal.
Compendium of knowledge about Sugar Paste Depilation
- What is the difference between epilation with sugar paste and epilation with a soft strip wax?
- What is the difference between epilation with sugar paste and waxless waxing?
- Why is sugar paste softer than wax?
- How long hair does a sugar paste remove?
- Does sugar paste epilation reduce the problem of ingrown hairs?
- Why is sugar paste epilation recommended for bikini hair removal?
- Is the sugar paste applied against the grain or with the hair growth direction?
- Is sugar epilation easy to do at home?
- Do I need to heat up sugar paste before epilation?
- Is the sugar paste suitable for epilation of couperose skin and varicose veins?
- Why is sugar paste epilation called cold epilation?
- Is epilation with sugar paste painful?
- How effective is sugar paste epilation?
- How often should you epilate with sugar paste?