Is it safe to do tinting during pregnancy?
As a product of plant origin the tint doesn’t pose any danger to pregnant women. If the use of tint didn’t cause any kind of allergic reaction before the pregnancy, there are no contraindications to carrying out tinting during the pregnancy.
Compendium of knowledge about Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting
- How often should tinting be repeated?
- I am a redhead – is it possible to find a matching colour of tint?
- When henna should not be performed?
- Allergy vs tint
- Do dry eye and henna go together?
- Would tinting be a good solution when it comes to brow defects?
- Is it possible to make tinting last longer?
- How do eyebrows and eyelashes care look like?
- Do eating habits have an effect on eyebrows and eyelashes?
- Is it safe to do tinting during pregnancy?
- Can tint be done while breastfeeding?