I am a redhead – is it possible to find a matching colour of tint?
It is possible to find a perfect shade of tint to every hair colour there is. Dyes used in our studio have a wide variety of shades that can be mixed together. Trial and error is all it takes to find a perfect match. It should be emphasized that it is possible for beauticians to keep track of what dyes where used during the procedure by including all necessary information in client’s profile.
Compendium of knowledge about Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting
- How often should tinting be repeated?
- I am a redhead – is it possible to find a matching colour of tint?
- When henna should not be performed?
- Allergy vs tint
- Do dry eye and henna go together?
- Would tinting be a good solution when it comes to brow defects?
- Is it possible to make tinting last longer?
- How do eyebrows and eyelashes care look like?
- Do eating habits have an effect on eyebrows and eyelashes?
- Is it safe to do tinting during pregnancy?
- Can tint be done while breastfeeding?