How often should tinting be repeated?
Generally speaking, eyebrow tinting should be repeated roughly every 2 – 3 weeks. How long the effects of the procedure last depend on several different factors such as frequency of make-up removal or other daily procedures on the face requiring use of oily substances. The more often you wet and grease your eyebrows, the shorter is the effect of henna.
Compendium of knowledge about Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting
- How often should tinting be repeated?
- I am a redhead – is it possible to find a matching colour of tint?
- When henna should not be performed?
- Allergy vs tint
- Do dry eye and henna go together?
- Would tinting be a good solution when it comes to brow defects?
- Is it possible to make tinting last longer?
- How do eyebrows and eyelashes care look like?
- Do eating habits have an effect on eyebrows and eyelashes?
- Is it safe to do tinting during pregnancy?
- Can tint be done while breastfeeding?