For which skin types is diamond microdermabrasion recommended?
Microdermabrasion is indicated for thick, oily, polluted skin, but without inflammation or purulent conditions. It is recommended in the case of increased seborrhea, enlarged pores and in the presence of sun discoloration. Dry and discolored skin will also be an indication for this treatment.
Compendium of knowledge about Microdermabrasion
- For which skin types is diamond microdermabrasion recommended?
- What to pay attention to after performing microdermabrasion?
- How long does the face, neck and cleavage microdermabrasion treatment take?
- What intervals should be kept between subsequent microdermabrasion treatments?
- How long should the series of microdermabrasion treatments be performed to achieve the intended results?
- Can microdermabrasion be performed in the summer on tanned skin?
- Can I do microdermabrasion with cold sores?
- Is diamond microdermabrasion suitable for couperose skin?
- Does microdermabrasion cause skin peeling a few days after the visit?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of microdermabrasion compared to cavitation peeling?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of microdermabrasion compared to oxybrasion?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of microdermabrasion compared to hydrogen cleansing?
- Can microdermabrasion be performed on acne skin?
- How to take care of the skin a few hours after the treatment?
- Is microdermabrasion a popular procedure in beauty salons?