Can microdermabrasion be performed on acne skin?
We do not perform microdermabrasion on acne-prone skin, because there is a risk of scratching the inflammations over the entire treatment area, which may cause them to spread.
Compendium of knowledge about Microdermabrasion
- For which skin types is diamond microdermabrasion recommended?
- What to pay attention to after performing microdermabrasion?
- How long does the face, neck and cleavage microdermabrasion treatment take?
- What intervals should be kept between subsequent microdermabrasion treatments?
- How long should the series of microdermabrasion treatments be performed to achieve the intended results?
- Can microdermabrasion be performed in the summer on tanned skin?
- Can I do microdermabrasion with cold sores?
- Is diamond microdermabrasion suitable for couperose skin?
- Does microdermabrasion cause skin peeling a few days after the visit?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of microdermabrasion compared to cavitation peeling?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of microdermabrasion compared to oxybrasion?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of microdermabrasion compared to hydrogen cleansing?
- Can microdermabrasion be performed on acne skin?
- How to take care of the skin a few hours after the treatment?
- Is microdermabrasion a popular procedure in beauty salons?