Is microdermabrasion a popular procedure in beauty salons?
Microdermabrasion was once a very popular procedure in beauty salons. Currently, it is partially replaced by other treatments such as hydrogen purification, oxybrasion or cavitation peeling. This is due to a large number of contraindications to the microdermabrasion treatment. Many people struggle with vascular or acne skin. These are the most common problems with which the client goes to the beauty salon, in the case of which microdermabrasion cannot be performed. Nevertheless, it is still a great treatment for thick, oily skin and in the case of sun discoloration.
Compendium of knowledge about Microdermabrasion
- For which skin types is diamond microdermabrasion recommended?
- What to pay attention to after performing microdermabrasion?
- How long does the face, neck and cleavage microdermabrasion treatment take?
- What intervals should be kept between subsequent microdermabrasion treatments?
- How long should the series of microdermabrasion treatments be performed to achieve the intended results?
- Can microdermabrasion be performed in the summer on tanned skin?
- Can I do microdermabrasion with cold sores?
- Is diamond microdermabrasion suitable for couperose skin?
- Does microdermabrasion cause skin peeling a few days after the visit?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of microdermabrasion compared to cavitation peeling?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of microdermabrasion compared to oxybrasion?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of microdermabrasion compared to hydrogen cleansing?
- Can microdermabrasion be performed on acne skin?
- How to take care of the skin a few hours after the treatment?
- Is microdermabrasion a popular procedure in beauty salons?