Can you perform Japanese manicure after hybrid or gel manicure?
At Studio Easy Waxing, we do not undertake this type of manicure on nails subjected to gel and hybrid styling for a long time, because the plate is then thinner and is not used by rubbing movements – characteristic of Japanese manicure. If we want to nourish our nails after such treatments, it is worth waiting a few weeks for them to strengthen. Then the best solution is a classic manicure with a conditioner that will stimulate the nail plate and accelerate its convalescence.
Compendium of knowledge about Japanese Manicure
- Japanese manicure - what is that?
- Can I paint my nails with nail polish after the Japanese manicure?
- What is the purpose of Japanese manicure?
- What is the secret of Japanese manicure?
- How long is waiting for the effect of Japanese manicure?
- How much time do you need to reserve for Japanese manicure?
- When is the best time to do Japanese manicure?
- Can this treatment be called a treatment directed to everyone?
- Do gentlemen do Japanese manicures?
- Men's Japanese manicure as a must have before the wedding?
- Can you perform Japanese manicure after hybrid or gel manicure?
- Japanese manicure, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- A few interesting facts about Japanese manicure
- Does Japanese manicure contain artificial or dangerous substances?