What is the secret of Japanese manicure?
The procedure is performed in two stages: the first is to massage the nail plate with a suitable paste, and then, in the second stage, the nail surface is polished with powder. As a result, the nails gain a healthy, elegant shine that lasts for about two weeks.
The pastes used during Japanese manicure are enriched with nutrients. These are, among others, vitamin A + E, keratin, bee pollen, and silica from the Ionian Sea, which are designed to nourish and regenerate damaged plaque and stimulate its growth.
Compendium of knowledge about Japanese Manicure
- Japanese manicure - what is that?
- Can I paint my nails with nail polish after the Japanese manicure?
- What is the purpose of Japanese manicure?
- What is the secret of Japanese manicure?
- How long is waiting for the effect of Japanese manicure?
- How much time do you need to reserve for Japanese manicure?
- When is the best time to do Japanese manicure?
- Can this treatment be called a treatment directed to everyone?
- Do gentlemen do Japanese manicures?
- Men's Japanese manicure as a must have before the wedding?
- Can you perform Japanese manicure after hybrid or gel manicure?
- Japanese manicure, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- A few interesting facts about Japanese manicure
- Does Japanese manicure contain artificial or dangerous substances?