Can this treatment be called a treatment directed to everyone?
Yes and no. Japanese manicure is a good solution for women and men who appreciate a minimalist, natural effect on their hands and, above all, visible care of the nail plate. If you love colorful nails, crazy patterns, this type of manicure will not be your favorite.
Compendium of knowledge about Japanese Manicure
- Japanese manicure - what is that?
- Can I paint my nails with nail polish after the Japanese manicure?
- What is the purpose of Japanese manicure?
- What is the secret of Japanese manicure?
- How long is waiting for the effect of Japanese manicure?
- How much time do you need to reserve for Japanese manicure?
- When is the best time to do Japanese manicure?
- Can this treatment be called a treatment directed to everyone?
- Do gentlemen do Japanese manicures?
- Men's Japanese manicure as a must have before the wedding?
- Can you perform Japanese manicure after hybrid or gel manicure?
- Japanese manicure, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- A few interesting facts about Japanese manicure
- Does Japanese manicure contain artificial or dangerous substances?