Can cavitation be performed together with acid-based treatments?
Cavitation peeling may be an introduction to other cleansing treatments, depending on the needs and condition of the skin. More contaminated skin may require slightly stronger treatments. Removal of dead cells will improve the penetration of acids into the skin. However, it will not be a suitable combination for every skin type, so it should be assessed by a cosmetologist after checking the condition of the skin.
Compendium of knowledge about Cavitation Peeling
- Can cavitation peeling be done with couperose skin?
- Is cavitation peeling painful compared to manual cleansing or chemical peeling?
- Can cavitation be performed together with acid-based treatments?
- Is it possible to perform cavitation peeling with herpes?
- At what time intervals should cavitation peeling be performed to maintain the optimal skin condition?
- What should be the minimum interval between cavitation peeling treatments?
- Will regular cavitation peeling make my skin less polluted?
- Is it true that my skin is in a slightly worse condition within a few days after cavitation peeling?
- What's better - microdermabrasion or cavitation peeling? Which treatment cleans the skin better?
- What recommendations should be followed after performing cavitation peeling?
- The skin after cavitation peeling - is it irritated and red?
- Will cavitation peeling help remove milia and blackheads?
- Can cavitation peeling be performed in the summer?
- Can cavitation peeling be performed in spring?
- Is cavitation peeling performed in winter?
- Is cavitation peeling good for fall?
- Is cavitation peeling a good way to fight acne?
- Does cavitation peeling improve the complexion of smokers?
- Is cavitation peeling a good preparation of the skin for make-up?
- How deep will cavitation peeling exfoliate my skin?
- Is cavitation peeling with cream or algae better?