How are the conditioners different from IBX System?
Classic conditioners protect the nails from the outside, they are a kind of hardener for the nail plate. The IBX System penetrates deep into the nail, leaving no visible layer on it.
Compendium of knowledge about IBX System
- How are the conditioners different from IBX System?
- When use the IBX System should not be used?
- Who is IBX System recommended for?
- Can I combine a manicure or pedicure with a color from the IBX System?
- Is the IBX System safe during pregnancy?
- Can I use the IBX System while breastfeeding?
- My mother has cancer, can she undergo IBX System?
- Nail changes and the IBX System?
- How many times to repeat the IBX System?
- Can I remove the IBX System myself?
- I have brittle, soft nails, won't IBX System worsen their condition?
- Can IBX System be combined with gels on nails?
- Nail biting, can the IBX System help me stop doing this?
- Can IBX System be combined with classic paint?
- Will nails grow faster thanks to the IBX System?