Should endermologie be done by those suffering from allergies?
In order to carry out an endermologie procedure a gel consisting of glycerine is used. Those allergic to this ingredient should not undergo the treatment due to allergic reaction.
Compendium of knowledge about Eyelash and eyebrows lamination
- Which body parts can be subjected to endermologie treatment?
- Is the treatment painful?
- What are the effects of endermologie treatment?
- Is one endermologie session enough to guarantee lasting effects?
- How frequently should endermologie sessions be repeated?
- How long does the procedure take?
- Are the effects visible immediately after the procedure is performed?
- Is a special outfit required to carry out endermologie?
- How to prepare for endermologie?
- Can bruising occur after endermologie?
- Should endermologie be done by those suffering from allergies?
- Can endermologie be combined with other beauty treatments?
- Is tattoo a contraindication to endermologie?
- Can endermologie be carried out all year round?
- Having had endermologie treatment can one engage in any kind of physical activity?
- Is pregnancy a contraindication to undergoing endermologie treatment?