Can bruising occur after endermologie?
Yes, it can happen. After the procedure your skin may be sensitive. This is normal and your skin should regenerate over the next few days.
Compendium of knowledge about Eyelash and eyebrows lamination
- Which body parts can be subjected to endermologie treatment?
- Is the treatment painful?
- What are the effects of endermologie treatment?
- Is one endermologie session enough to guarantee lasting effects?
- How frequently should endermologie sessions be repeated?
- How long does the procedure take?
- Are the effects visible immediately after the procedure is performed?
- Is a special outfit required to carry out endermologie?
- How to prepare for endermologie?
- Can bruising occur after endermologie?
- Should endermologie be done by those suffering from allergies?
- Can endermologie be combined with other beauty treatments?
- Is tattoo a contraindication to endermologie?
- Can endermologie be carried out all year round?
- Having had endermologie treatment can one engage in any kind of physical activity?
- Is pregnancy a contraindication to undergoing endermologie treatment?