Relaxation and Hot Stone Massage
A massage has a stimulating influence on muscles, skin and the circulatory system as well as a great effect on the nervous system - it balances negative body reactions to stress, reduces muscle tension, brings back proper heart rhythm, proper circulation and blood pressure and even helps to fight with insomnia. The phenomenon of human touch makes it possible to consider the subtle, relaxation massage as one of therapeutic, cosmetic and relaxation methods. The aim of the massage is to reduce and, then, remove completely the muscle and nervous tension as well as mental pressure in order to achieve complete relaxation and stress relief. Therefore, the moves made by the massage specialist are calm, slow, rhythmical and delicate and their task is to calm down the soul and the body.
A perfect supplement of the relaxation massage is a massage with hot basalt stones. The stones are heated to a proper temperature with a special heater. The largest ones are used for trunk massage, while the smaller ones are placed between toes and fingers as well as on the face. Basalt, which is hardened volcanic lava, perfectly retains heat and gently relieves it to the body. It has a calming and relaxing effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports muscle regeneration.
Prices and appointments for treatment:
Detailed price list of treatments is available in the “Price list - City - Other treatments – Massage” tab. The telephone number and address information of our studio can be found in the "Contact" tab. You may also make an appointment by filling in the contact form - Wroclaw / Warsaw.
What are the massage effects?
- it has an extremely calming and relaxing effect;
- it relieves the physical and mental symptoms of stress;
- it improves skin flexibility, firmness and nourishment;
- it facilitates fighting with cellulite;
- it speeds up blood and lymph circulation;
- it releases muscle tension and fatigue;
- it facilitates muscle regeneration, especially after a long-term physical effort.
- once or in series
- pregnancy and menstruation;
- skin changes (disseminated and purulent);
- bleeding, haemorrhages or a possibility of their occurrence;
- vascular diathesis;
- high body temperature (39°C).