Diamond Microdermabrasion is an advanced method of the skin exfoliation. The procedure is used to get rid of dead cell layer from the skin surface and to encourage production of fresh and healthy new skin cells. What this means for your skin is a fresher, healthier appearance through skin cell turnover.
This procedure is ideal for dry, dull, sun damaged, and oily skin, as well as open pores, pigmentation problems, acne and acne scars treating.
Diamond Microdermabrasion is one of the most popular treatments because it helps to treat various skin imperfections such as scars, wrinkles, age spots and so on being also quite simple, painless and highly effective procedure.
It is becoming a popular alternative to traditional microdermabrasion treatment because it differs from traditional crystal treatments in not using crystals while performing exfoliation. The crystals can cause some side effects thus it is safer for such areas as eye area and skin around the lips. These areas are the first places where wrinkles and fine lines appear. It is also not associated with the risk of microdermabrasion crystals getting stuck into skin pores.
Diamond Microdermabrasion is safe, painless and does not cause any allergies.
Price and appointments
You will find more details in "Price list – City – Facials - Microdermabrasion" tab. In the "Contact" tab you will find our telephone number and address. You may also make an appointment by filling in the contact form - Wroclaw / Warsaw.
Easy Waxing Studio is equipped with modern autoclave of class B (the highest group for this type of devices). Read more in the "About us - Hygiene in our studio" tab.
- reduce fine lines and wrinkles;
- exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance;
- eliminate age spots and blackheads;
- reduce or eliminate enlarged pores;
- reduce seborrhea;
- stimulate the production of collagen and elastin;
- accelerate the blood and lymph circulation;
- increase the absorption of cosmetics - skin nourishing and moisturizing;
- eliminate hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin);
- lessen the appearance of stretch marks;
- treat acne and the scars left by acne.
- can be performed once;
- the best results can be achieved by giving a series of 2 to 10 treatments every 1 to 3 weeks. In order to maintain the results it is recommended to repeat a treatment every 5 to 6 weeks.
- bacterial, viral or fungal skin infections;
- skin damages, wounds;
- acne therapy;
- skin surgery (at least after 2 months).