Cavitation is a process of cleaning the skin using an ultrasonic wave, enriched with micro massage, which improves micro-circulation and oxygenation, and increases the cellular penetration of active substances into the skin. Cavitation Peeling allows precise removal of excess sebum from the pores and gets rid of blackheads, whiteheads as well as bacteria. It smooths, softens, moisturizes the skin, and stimulates natural hydration. The skin is not only soothed but also regenerated.. Studio Easy Waxing uses the renowned Dermika and Bandi cosmetics.
Price and appointments
You will find more details in "Price list – City – Facials – Cavitation Peeling" tab. In the "Contact" tab you will find our telephone number and address. You may also make an appointment by filling in the contact form - Wroclaw / Warsaw.
Easy Waxing Studio is equipped with modern autoclave of class B (the highest group for this type of devices). Read more in the "About us - Hygiene in our studio" tab.
- removes skin;
- painlessly and thoroughly cleans facial and neck skin removing dead skin cells;
- gets rid of excess sebum, bacteria and toxic substances;
- regenerates the skin and facial muscles;
- accelerates the micro-circulation;
- helps to treat acne via their action sterilizing;
- deeply moisturizes;
- improves ion exchange, increases the production of proteins as collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid;
- leaves an extremely youthful, refreshed and revitalized skin.
How often should I repeat cavitation peeling?
- it can be performed just once;
- in a series of 5-6 weeks (every single week);
- there are no contraindications to undergo regular peeling cavitation.
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- skin cancer;
- blood clotting disorders;
- wounds, skin breaks;
- inflammation and infections.