Sugar Paste Depilation
Sugar paste depilation is the oldest most natural and safest form of hair removal. Therefore sugaring is the best solution for those with sensitive skin or allergies to chemicals.
This remarkable method of unwanted hair removal originating from the Far East is nowadays growing in popularity all over the world. Sugar paste depilation may be used on each part of the body. Sugar Paste is used at room temperature so there is no burning, and sugaring is much gentler than waxing and the skin is not irritated. This method of hair removal is most effective when your hair reaches 1/5 inches in length (0.5 cm).
Sugar paste contains no chemicals, resins or preservatives, it is hypoallergenic and safe for all skin types. Diabetics, those with eczema, spider or varicose veins and those prone to breakouts and ingrown hairs after waxing, will benefit from Body Sugaring as it is a sanitary treatment. Sugar is naturally anti-bacterial and contains healing properties. Bacteria do not breed or thrive on sugar.
Price and appointments
You will find more details in "Price list - City - Depilation - Sugaring" tab. In the "Contact" tab you will find our telephone number and address. You may also make an appointment by filling in the contact form - Wroclaw / Warsaw.
How to prepare for Body Sugaring?
Similarly to waxing your hair needs to reach the right length. Sugaring works best with hair that is at the minimum of 1/5 inches in length (0,5 cm). Its recommend to:
- not wear any lotion, deodorant, oil, or any other skin care products on the area you intend to have sugared;
- exfoliate before coming in for your sugaring treatment to remove dead skin cells for a better result;
- not use peels or microdermabrasion on the sugared area up to 24 hours prior;
- not sunbathe up to 24 hours prior.
Post sugaring tips:
- apply aloe vera gel to the waxed area;
- keep the area clean, but do not use harsh cleansers or exfoliants for 24-48 hours following sugaring;
- avoid hot showers and baths, sunbathing or tanning for 24-48 hours after sugaring.