Soft Waxing is one of the best and most effective methods of hair removal. It removes the entire hair, including the root, making the growing hairs weaker and lighter. After the treatment, hair regrowth lasts from 2 up to 5 weeks depending on its structure. Regularly used soft waxing makes your hair much less visible. Waxing is suitable for all body parts: bikini, amrs, legs, underarms, lip, eyebrow.
Price and appointments
You will find more details in "Price list - City - Depilation - Soft Waxing" tab. In the "Contact" tab you will find our telephone number and address. You may also make an appointment by filling in the contact form - Wroclaw / Warsaw.
How to prepare for soft waxing?
- Be sure the hair you want to have waxed reaches from 1/5 to 2/5 inches in length (0,5 to 1 cm) above the skin's surface. If too short, your hairs will not get caught far enough up into the wax to be successfully pulled out while too long hairs may cause the treatment to be less comfortable. It is also advisable to exfoliate the skin with body scrub or body brush. It will remove the dead cells and make your skin smooth, so the wax will stick better to the hair and it will be easier to remove unwanted hairs. It will also help to prevent ingrown hair;
- Do not exfoliate the skin and do not use a solarium on the day you plan to wax. Avoid tanning just before the waxing. It helps to reduce skin inflammation and irritation. Do not use any cream just before the treatment;
- Since a body waxing is a very intimate treatment, please take care of personal hygiene.
Skin care after waxing - it is recommend to:
- avoid sunlight 24 hours after waxing;
- not to tan 24 hours after waxing;
- not to use sauna 24 hours after waxing;
- not to use deodorant 24 hours after underarm waxing treatment;
- not to use any body care products containing chemical ingredients 24 hours after the treatment;
- apply sudocream or hydrogen peroxide on delicate parts of the body such as bikini or armpits.
- irritated or injured skin;
- skin with the tendency to unsealing the capillaries or veins;
- directly after sunbathing or visiting a solarium;
- during menstrual period.