Hard Wax Depilation
The wax is heated up to 46 Celsius degrees and then applied to the skin. Hard wax dries immediately therefore may be removed after 10 sec. The treatment is also called no-strip wax because it is done without strips. As it has less contact with skin, it is considered to be significantly less painful. Waxing with hard wax is recommended to sensitive areas such as eyebrows, faces, navels, bikinis and underarms.
Price and appointments
You will find more details in "Price list - City - Depilation - Hard Wax Depilation" tab. In the "Contact" tab you will find our telephone number and address. You may also make an appointment by filing in the contact form - Wroclaw / Warsaw.
How to prepare for Hard Wax Depilation?
Similarly to waxing, your hair needs to reach the right length. Hard Wax Depilation works best with hair that is about 2/10 to 4/10 inches (0,3 cm to 1 cm). Too short hair is difficult to remove whereas too long hair may cause more pain.
It's recommended to:
- do the exfoliation one day before the treatment to remove dead skin cells for a better result;
- not to wear any lotion, deodorant, oil, or any other skin care products on the area you intend to have waxed so that the hard wax do not slide off the skin;
- do not use peels or microdermabrasion on the waxing area up to 24 hours.
Post hard waxing tips:
- apply aloe vera gel to the area, it is recommended to apply Sudocream or use a bit of hydrogen pyroxide on a sensitive part of the body;
- keep the area clean, but do not use harsh cleansers or exfoliants for 24-48 hours post-hard waxing depilation;
- avoid hot showers and baths, sauna, sunbathing or tanning for 24-48 hours after hard waxing depilation.
- irritated or injured skin;
- skin with tendency to varicose veins;
- just after a sun-tanning;