Is hydrogen facial intended for teenagers?
The treatment can be performed on teenagers, if there are no contraindications to doing so. Minors are kindly asked to come in for the facial with their parents or legal guardians in order to provide consent to the treatment.
Compendium of knowledge about Hydrogen Facial
- Hydrogen purification vs manual cleansing – what is the difference?
- Is hydrogen facial a painful procedure?
- How to determine whether I should undergo hydrogen purification procedure?
- Can hydrogen facial and RF be combined?
- Teenager with acne-prone skin – can I do hydrogen purification treatment?
- With skin prone to allergic reaction should I be concerned about any kind of post treatment irritation?
- Is the treatment also intended for men?
- On what other body parts can hydrogen purification be performed?
- Can I do hydrogen purification treatment during hormonal therapy?
- Going away someplace warm – is last minute hydrogen cleansing recommended?
- Can hydrogen purification be performed during holiday season?
- Can I do hydrogen facial with cancer?
- Is hydrogen facial intended for teenagers?
- Do aesthetic medicine and hydrogen purification go together?
- Can botox and hydrogen purification be combined?
- When effects of hydrogen purification can be observed?
- How severe is post-treatment skin irritation?
- How long does the hydrogen facial take?
- Is it recommended to do hydrogen facial after summer?
- Should hydrogen facial be performed regularly?
- Can I apply make-up in the evening having had hydrogen facial in the morning?
- What treatments are worth using to extend the cleansing effect of hydrogen purification?
- Pregnancy vs hydrogen purification – do or don’t?
- Is epilepsy a contraindication to hydrogen purification?
- Can I do hydrogen facial while breastfeeding?