Can the male pedicure be extended with acid treatment?
Each type of male pedicure can be enriched with the Callus Peel treatment, which involves the application of acid peeling on callous areas of the feet. The addition of the aforementioned peeling significantly improves the process of removing the epidermis and allows you to get rid of more of it. The effect of such treatment is smooth and soft skin of the feet.
Compendium of knowledge about Men's Pedicure
- What is the difference between male and female pedicures?
- Do we have a separate line of cosmetics for men's pedicure?
- Is male foot skin more difficult to develop with a pedicure?
- Can the male pedicure be extended with acid treatment?
- Can male pedicure be painful?
- Does male pedicure last longer than female pedicure?
- What is the difference between a male pedicure and a regular nail clipping?
- Is it appropriate for a man to do a pedicure?
- Is male pedicure a popular beauty salon procedure?
- Is it easy to do a male pedicure at home?
- How long does a male pedicure last?
- When do men perform pedicures most often?